static int goldfish_audio_ioctl(struct inode* ip, struct file* fp, unsigned int cmd, unsigned long arg)ALSA Introduction:
/* temporary workaround, until we switch to the ALSA API */
if (cmd == 315)
The Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) provides audio and MIDI functionality to the Linux operating system. Here is the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) project homepage. ALSA has the following significant features:
- Efficient support for all types of audio interfaces, from consumer sound cards to professional multichannel audio interfaces.
- Fully modularized sound drivers.
- SMP and thread-safe design.
- User space library (alsa-lib) to simplify application programming and provide higher level functionality.
- Support for the older Open Sound System (OSS) API, providing binary compatibility for most OSS programs.